Mayor's Action Center


Support Home Page

Report a Concern

  • If you're unsure of which department to select, please use the "General" category.


  • Covid-19 Concerns

Code Enforcement

  • Code Enforcement

Community Services

  • Click to see Community Service Requests

Parks and Grounds

  • Click to see top Parks and Grounds Requests.


  • Click to see top Correction Requests

Fire Department

  • View all Fire Department Request


  • View all Shelby County Request Types

Health Department

  • View all Health Department Requests

Human Resources

  • View all Human Resources Requests

Land Bank

  • Inquire about purchasing property owned by Shelby County

Public Works

  • Click to see top Public Works Requests

Public Records Request

  • Click to request copies of public records that are election related


  • Submit a Bid Inquiry or Complaint

Roads & Bridges

  • Click to see top Road and Bridge Requests.